This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 13th, 2010 at 07:06 and is filed under 4WD. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- Connect terminals Tc and E1 of Check Connector (in engine bay) and remove the short pin (normally inserted in bottom right corner).
- Turn the ignition switch on.
- Depress the brake pedal 8 or more times within 5 secs.
- You can now read any DTCs on the ABS Warning Light, but if everything is OK, you get the Normal Code (on-off blink with 0.25 sec intervals).
- Revert Check Connector to normal.
- 11=ABS Solenoid Relay Open or Short Circuit
- 31=Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Malfunction
- 32=Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Malfunction
- 41=Low Battery Voltage or Open IG1 Circuit
- 49=Brake-light Switch Open Circuit
- 56=Accumulator Low Pressure Malfunction